Saturday, June 17, 2017

Shouts of Praise

Praise be to God Most High


Have your prayers been answered, or has God done something powerful in your life? Big or small, His work in you and in your situation can be a much-needed encouragement to those remaining faithful for their answered prayer.


Psalm 42:4 These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go to the house of God under the protection of the Mighty One with shouts of joy and praise among the festive throng.


Jonah 2:9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”


Jonah 2:9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”
Shouts of Praise

When that day comes

When that day comes

Popular Posts