Monday, April 24, 2017

Power of Prayer

Believe in the Power of Prayer


The Bible says the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective, yet something extraordinary happens when two or more agree together in prayer. In Matthew chapter 18 verus 19, Jesus said, “If any two of you agree touching any matter on this earth, it shall be done.

Mark 11:24
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


John 14:13-14
Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.


James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.


Matthew 6:9-13


Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

When that day comes

When that day comes

Popular Posts