-->

Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Man Whose Name is the Branch Yahushua

Yahushua is great, He is among you


Isaiah 12

A Hymn of Praise from the Lord’s People in His Kingdom
12 At that time you will say,

The Man Whose Name is the Branch Yahushua“I will praise you, O Yahweh.
    Although you had been angry with me,
    you turned your anger away from me, and you comforted me.
2 Look! El is my Savior.
    I am confident and unafraid,
    because Yah is my strength and my song.
    He is my Savior.”
3 With joy you will draw water from the springs of salvation.

4 At that time you will say,

“Praise Yahweh.
    Call on his name.
    Make his deeds known among the nations.
    Make them remember that his name is highly honored.
5 Make music to praise Yahweh.
    He has done wonderful things.
        Let this be known throughout the earth.
6 Shout loudly, and sing with joy, people of Zion!

    Qedosh Yisrael is great. He is among you.”

When that day comes

When that day comes

Popular Posts