-->

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Prayer for the Beginning of the Week

Prayer for the beginning of the week, Sunday night prayer for protection and blessing in the beginning of the week.



Prayer for the Beginning of the Week
Prayer for the Beginning of the Week
God, merciful Father, I lift up my hands up to You in thanks, praise, and glory for the blessing to come this week. Protected me this week and all the days of my life from all evil and misfortune. I pray You forgive me all my sins, wherever I do wrong. Surround me this week with Your holy angels. Protect me with Your outstretched arms; for from my heart do love You. I wait upon Your goodness this week, and my soul trusts in You, the living God, for You are my refuge and my Savior. Cover me this week with Your goodness, and encompass me with Your mercy, that I be safe-guarded in body and soul this week Lord God.


Amen

When that day comes

When that day comes

Popular Posts