Prayers, inspirations and comfort promises from God the father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit supplying grace to live out a meaningful life on Earth

Jesus gives comfort promising to weary and people carrying heavy burden to come to him and Jesus will give us rest. Meager existence does not make life meaningful, only through the Holy Bible, seeking of God and Jesus who is the way and the light to the father does a happier life come to be possible.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Keep Me, Jesus, Keep Me


Keep Me, Jesus, Keep Me

 
Keep me 'neath Thy mighty wing,

Keep me, Jesus, keep me;

Help me praise Thy Holy name,

Keep me, Jesus, keep me.

O my Lamb, come, my Lamb,

O my good Lamb,

Save me, Jesus, save me.

 

Hear me as I cry to Thee;

Keep me, Jesus, keep me;

May I that bright glory see;

Keep me, Jesus, keep me.

O my Lamb, my good Lamb,

O my good Lamb,

Keep me, Jesus, keep me.

-Waverley Turner Carmichael